Actng Mets

My photo
KL+UPM, Silver State., Malaysia
This is like my electronic diary. I write what I feel. I write when I'm sad, angry, upset. I whine, I mourn, I curse, I cry here. If you don't like it, or you just want to know how pathetic my life is and use it against me, DON'T read.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Me, or Her?

After all that we've been through together, after everything that we've done and shared together, you put a friend whom you knew for a few months over me?

After I've forgiven and given so many chances to you, after oh so many times I've given in to you, suddenly someone whom you only call a friend became your priority?

After all that efforts that I've put in our relationship, after all changes I made in our lives, you care about someone who doesn't have anything to do with you more than you care about me?

After all the love that I've poured on you, after everything that I've given you, it was your friend whom you want to give everything to?

Where is your conscience?

You put her up high in your life, but you put me down below.

I never lost you. You lost me.

It's never my loss. It's your loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment