Actng Mets

My photo
KL+UPM, Silver State., Malaysia
This is like my electronic diary. I write what I feel. I write when I'm sad, angry, upset. I whine, I mourn, I curse, I cry here. If you don't like it, or you just want to know how pathetic my life is and use it against me, DON'T read.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Life Goes On

When I saw you the other day, I couldn't help it. I felt a huge rush of blood running to my face. My hands trembled uncontrollably. My temperature rose, and I felt like as if my heart was about to explode. I couldn't walk straight, and I looked down so I don't get hurt by seeing you. I felt my whole body vibrate, because I know I'm longing for your touch. Your big hug.

Heh.

My friend, your friend told me; you just lie on your back at the wall and looked at me. Stared at me with such expression. They know, you've lost something meaningful in your life. They know. You can't hide it.

I admit, I do miss you. A lot. Every drop of my blood. With all my heart. Sometimes I feel like running to you and hold you like I'll never let go, kiss every inch of your face and your hands, say I love you and I really miss you.

I long for you. I want to be by your side. I want to live with you.

But unfortunately, I was not the one you care about. I was not the one you long for. I was not the one you love with all your heart. And I was not the one you choose to be with.

I left you, while I was still madly in love with you. I left, so I could make you realise that I was deeply disappointed and hurt. So you would know that what you were doing before, torn my heart into pieces. But I know, even if you are well aware of that fact, you choose to ignore it.

I'm sorry, I can't afford to have my heart broken anymore.

If you think I have another man, no. My heart is still filled with you. Everything about you. But there's no use in telling you that, because I'm not in yours. Was I ever? I don't even know. Because you never really treated me like you ever did love me.

Did you? Did you love me with all your heart?

I don't know. I don't have any clue. Your actions didn't show it that you loved me with all your heart. Your actions showed that you love your friend.

There's nothing that I can do, when I'm not the one whom you choose to be with. You chose your friend. You looked at me, but you're being with her.

Call me anything you want, but you know for real, I don't share things I love. Let alone the man of my life. Never.

Alas, you have made your choice. It's OK, I don't mind. It's your choice, and I can't make you choose me.

Don't bother, I'll be fine.

I'm used to sleeping alone with a broken heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment