Actng Mets

My photo
KL+UPM, Silver State., Malaysia
This is like my electronic diary. I write what I feel. I write when I'm sad, angry, upset. I whine, I mourn, I curse, I cry here. If you don't like it, or you just want to know how pathetic my life is and use it against me, DON'T read.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Hung-over

There. I've put the rings we bought right there. I never meant to hurt you, but I've been hurt so many times by you. I'm no superwoman, but I have got to be strong this time, to make you realise that a relationship is never one-sided. I never thought that it will cost our relationship just to show you that.
It's never easy for me, to leave you after all that we've been through together. But if this is for the best, I have to give in. You once said girlfriends are your last priority. Friends come first. So I guess it doesn't matter for you if I'm not around.
Go. Go somewhere far from me, that I can't find you no matter how hard I try. Because it's easier for me to let you go if I don't see the one I love.
Yes, I do love you. You are the only man that I've give all my heart to. I can never love another the way that I love you. I don't even know how. But the love that I've given to you backfires me. It kills me. And for you, though I really love you with every drop of my blood, I can't go on. Not in this kind of relationship.
I've given you so many chances, I've forgiven you a million times. But you never changed. I tried to make you a better person, a gentleman. But I never succeeded. I can't. I was the one who changed for you, according to you wants, your needs. But you never bothered.
Ask yourself - do I really treat you so badly, that you turn to your friend? Have I ever scold you? Have I ever yell at you? Have I ever curse at you? Have I ever hurt you so badly, that you give up on me? Tell me.
You once told me that your ex didn't behave like a future wife. Ask yourself - do you behave like a future husband? Are you ready to carry the heavy burden of being leader of the house? Do you have what it takes to guide your family to the straight path? Tell me.

I tried. I did. I listened. I gave in. I attempted. I cried. I did everything you asked.

You told me, you can relate to me. You can communicate with me. Now, who do you communicate with? Tell me. I struggled to talk to you, tried to create a conversation so we can communicate. But you refused. You looked for your friend. You've left me behind.
How can I get into your heart, how can I understand you, if you avoid talking to me? Tell me. How can I really know what you want from me, what you need from me, if I can't reach out for you? Tell me.
Tell me, what do I do to make you love me, care for me, hear me, want me?

Alas, the damage is done. We don't walk the same path anymore. I wish you all the best, and I hope you find someone who is perfect enough for you. Because I know I'm far from perfect.

Goodbye my Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment