Actng Mets

My photo
KL+UPM, Silver State., Malaysia
This is like my electronic diary. I write what I feel. I write when I'm sad, angry, upset. I whine, I mourn, I curse, I cry here. If you don't like it, or you just want to know how pathetic my life is and use it against me, DON'T read.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

If You...

If you only knew, whatever that I've scolded you before was my effort to make you better.

If you only knew, whatever that I've advised you to do was to make you change for the sake of your future.

If you only knew, the things that I said I don't like people to do to you, was to protect you.

If you only knew, whatever that I didn't let you do was for the sake of our relationship.

If you only knew, whenever I sulked or played mood swings with you was to make you realise that what you did was wrong.

If you only knew, everytime I get jealous was because I didn't want you to be like other guys, cheap..

If you only knew, whenever you felt like I controlled you was because I want you to behave like a real man.

If you only knew... the ways that I've loved you.

If you only knew... the ways I tried to protect you.

If you only knew... how I tried to give the best to you.

If you only knew... how I loved you more than I loved myself.

Alas, if only you ever knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment