Actng Mets

My photo
KL+UPM, Silver State., Malaysia
This is like my electronic diary. I write what I feel. I write when I'm sad, angry, upset. I whine, I mourn, I curse, I cry here. If you don't like it, or you just want to know how pathetic my life is and use it against me, DON'T read.

Friday, June 17, 2011

The Invizibel Line

8.25am., KL Sentral. I sit next to a white man, and I ask him, is it OK if I smoke? He said doesn't mind. We talked about general stuff, and suddenly I remembered what you told me when we started getting close back then.

Your ex didn't like it that we were close. She told me about your capability. I thought she was just being jealous, but apparently I was wrong.

I remembered about one thing that you told me about our new relationship, when I was worried that we may have gotten very close that you met me behind her.

You told me, that no matter how close we become, there was always an invisible line between us that you drew, and no one could see it. You told me that there was nothing going on between us that should tear you and her apart. But it happened.

Tell me - did you draw any line in your friendship with your trans friend? Did you put any limitations in the ways you treat her? Did you ever give it a thought that your friendahip with her might have hurt my feelings, or that it made me feel pushed aside?

I remembered, you posted the song New Divide by Linkin Park, trying to subliminally show that we had boundaries in our relationship before.

Tell me - where was the divide in your friendship with her?

Tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment