Actng Mets

My photo
KL+UPM, Silver State., Malaysia
This is like my electronic diary. I write what I feel. I write when I'm sad, angry, upset. I whine, I mourn, I curse, I cry here. If you don't like it, or you just want to know how pathetic my life is and use it against me, DON'T read.

Monday, June 20, 2011

I Tried. I Failed.

I once told you, I don't just want to live with you. I want to go to the Paradise with you.
You once promised me, that you will change into a better person for the sake of our marriage in the future.

People say when you love someone, you love them for who they are.
I did.

And yes.
I tried to change you. Call me selfish, but yes, I admit I tried to change you.
I wanted to change you, so you won't be a short-tempered person.
I wanted you to be a patient person.
I wanted to change you into a rational person.
I wanted you to be better.

For my sake?
Yes. So I won't cry and have my heart broken.
And for the sake of our future.
So you will be a great husband, father, and in-law.

I tried everything.
I used every method.
But you never moved.

I know.
I failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment