Actng Mets

My photo
KL+UPM, Silver State., Malaysia
This is like my electronic diary. I write what I feel. I write when I'm sad, angry, upset. I whine, I mourn, I curse, I cry here. If you don't like it, or you just want to know how pathetic my life is and use it against me, DON'T read.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Lameness

He texted wishing happy birthday. I didn't feel a thing.

Weird, isn't it?

Nah. Not for me.

Because I know he actually did not remember. I think he saw my post on my Facebook wall and decided to text me.

Ah, well.

Knowing him, I didn't even expect that he'd remember.

Because he doesn't, usually.

I'm used to that.

But I wonder, though. Why even bother? He has been ignoring me, all this while. Why should he give a damn about my birthday?

Strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment