Actng Mets

My photo
KL+UPM, Silver State., Malaysia
This is like my electronic diary. I write what I feel. I write when I'm sad, angry, upset. I whine, I mourn, I curse, I cry here. If you don't like it, or you just want to know how pathetic my life is and use it against me, DON'T read.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Being Alone

Hubby, remember when I told you that you are the only man in my life? Well, I think you know where you stand.

That night, I thought I could live a homeless life. But I can't. I actually can't. I depend on you. On almost everything. I regret. I regret on leaving you that night, yelling back at you. I regret. Shouldn't have done that.

I'm hoping, waiting for you to pick me up somewhere and continue living our troublesome life together. I want to be with you, through thick and thin. Through hard and ease. Please. Let me be with you at this time of hardship. Please.

I'll be waiting for you. I know I asked whether it's yes or no, but I crave for you. For us. I will be waiting. No matter how hard it is, I'd still be waiting to hear from you. I know it's my fault to say those mean things to you without thnking straight. And I know I have hurt you deeply with those words. But please, come back.

I miss my monster. I miss us.

I'll be waiting. Come back. Come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment