Actng Mets

My photo
KL+UPM, Silver State., Malaysia
This is like my electronic diary. I write what I feel. I write when I'm sad, angry, upset. I whine, I mourn, I curse, I cry here. If you don't like it, or you just want to know how pathetic my life is and use it against me, DON'T read.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Talk about Drugs

"If you ever leave me, baby
Leave some morphine at my door
Cos it will take a whole lot of medication
To realise what we used to have
We don't have it anymore"


I too, will need medications to ever forget whatever we had for so long... Hell, it will be on my mind as long as I breathe. The most adventurous relationship I've been in, my whole life.

I have no place to live, I have no shoulder to lie on. If you remember where did I ask you to send me..

I won't go to the place you want me to. I can't. Not in this condition. I have nothing. I have nobody. I thought I had you, but I forgot that our relationship is too fragile.

But honey, I never wanted this thing to happen. I know you' re offended. And I'm sorry for that. I was really disappointed by what you said. I need to fix t
I thought you were going to really stop me from going, but I was wrong. You were never that type. And I thought I could get your attention by throwing those words at you.. But, boy was I wrong. I was pushing you away farther.

And I know how wrong I was.

And I know I need to control my feelings & emotions, so I won't end up screaming at you with harsh words again.

But believe me, I'm truly sorry.

From the last text that I sent to you, I want you to know that I meant every word I said.

If you feel like there's still hope for us, I'll be waiting for you. Somewhere. But I won't be in Damai Bakti 4.

But somewhere, with or without drugs, I will be waiting. For my one and only.

No comments:

Post a Comment