Actng Mets

My photo
KL+UPM, Silver State., Malaysia
This is like my electronic diary. I write what I feel. I write when I'm sad, angry, upset. I whine, I mourn, I curse, I cry here. If you don't like it, or you just want to know how pathetic my life is and use it against me, DON'T read.

Friday, October 19, 2012

From Ashes to Dust

Days fly so fast
Yet why am I steadfast?
I can't move
I can't think
Even meals don't taste the same
Feels like someone turn out the flame

Time seems to freeze
I've lost my dreams
Fourth October night, my fright
If only I can turn the clock on the wall
How I can only wish for it all

I gotta fix it, fix it!

But I can't do it without you
Don't you feel the same too?

I'll be waiting for a hello from you
No matter a sunshine or lightning
Why won't you say something?

Perhaps if I can vanish
Don't think I'm running away
'Cos you know where I'd stand
But if you don't want this
It wouldn't kill for you to say
That all you want is for this to end.

I can't fix it anymore
I'll just vanish say no more


... If only you sent me home to find truce, I'd be happy to. But instead, I was asked to go home because I was just a burden standing next to you. Two weeks, and I feel like this has been going on for two years. But thanks to you, for deserting me that night. I regained what I have left when I was with you. Being alone helps finding that. Thank you. Thanks a lot.

You know what I want the most? One text from you. Only one. Either saying you've forgiven me, or a text that says the end. That's all.

If only feelings can be taken out.. I would rip it off my chest, put it in a steel box and throw it away into the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment