Actng Mets

My photo
KL+UPM, Silver State., Malaysia
This is like my electronic diary. I write what I feel. I write when I'm sad, angry, upset. I whine, I mourn, I curse, I cry here. If you don't like it, or you just want to know how pathetic my life is and use it against me, DON'T read.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Let Me Down.

You already know, I can never accept it if you contact your ex. For what reason? Let me tell you.

One. She thought I stole you in the first place, when the real deal is that you left her because you wanted to be with me. Please don't deny it. What would she think when you go around texting her as if you guys are still together? That I can't really make you get over her? That she still has major influences on you? That you're trying to win her heart again when you're still attached to me? Please, I beg you please, be considerate.

Two. You did the same thing to me, when you told me you wanted to withdraw from our relationship before. I know, because you wanted to be with her, because you couldn't get over her. If you could only imagine how crushed I was back then. You don't have any idea. At this moment, I have every right to be cautious, or even paranoid.

Three. Whether you realise about it or not, contacting your ex when everybody thought I stole you from her, you'll just tarnish my name. And especially for her, in her eyes, she will see me as someone who fails to win your heart. Someone who fails to make you Love. Someone who is not powerful enough to make you forget her. You will let me down and I know, she may as well think of me as a loser.

Please, I know you've told me that it was nothing but looking at a larger view, I wouldn't know what your intentions are. Was it really nothing? Or was there something? Call me anything you want; paranoid, insecure, too much.. But for all I know, you've done this before and if you want to make it happen again, please let me walk far away from you so I won't really feel the pain.

And now, when I asked you on whether you want to keep the relationship going between us, I found that it's really difficult for you to give me even a simple answer. Please, do let me know if you have even the slightest intention to let this go. Don't leave this and me hanging around with questions without answers.

Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment