Actng Mets

My photo
KL+UPM, Silver State., Malaysia
This is like my electronic diary. I write what I feel. I write when I'm sad, angry, upset. I whine, I mourn, I curse, I cry here. If you don't like it, or you just want to know how pathetic my life is and use it against me, DON'T read.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

In The Rain

It's raining, it's almost 6am in the wee hours of dawn. 
I fee like bathing in the rain.
And have your arms wrapped around me in the rain.
I wanna dance with you, slowly as the rain falls onto us.
Rest my head on your chest, feel both the chill of the rain and the warmth of your body.
Feel your chin on my head and your breath on my ear along the tapping sounds of the rain.


Oh, how I really miss you.
I miss you being romantic.
I miss the loving person you once were.
I miss having your hands caressing mine.
I miss having your arms around me.
I miss our slow talks.
I miss it when you call me to brush your hair.
I miss your soft kisses.
I miss your caresses on me.
I miss the way you call my name affectionately.
I miss the way you talk nicely, to me or to my family.
I miss holding you when you were cooking.
I miss kissing your hand in the morning and you, kissing my forehead everytime you were about to leave.
I miss your tenderness.
I really miss you.


Where have you been, my Love?
I've been looking, searching for my romantic lover.
My peace of mind.
i don't know where he is now.
I tried looking for you everywhere, but I can't find him anywhere.
I can't see him.
I see an angry person. 
I see a cruel person.
I see a rude person who doesn't care about civics and courtesy.
I see someone else.
I can't see you anymore.
I can't reach out for you anymore.
I don't even know you anymore.
The person I've been loving all this time is no longer around.

I'm afraid.
I'm terrified.
I'm lost.
I'm lost in your oppressions.
I'm lost in your curses.
I'm lost in your anger.
I'm lost in your timidness.
I'm lost in your violent words and violent you.
I'm lost in looking for the real man I love, because I can't find him.


I've lost you.


Come home, my Love. 
I'm longing to love you and be loved by you as we used to be before.
I want my teddy bear, and I've been missing him since forever.
Please, I want my Love back.
Please return.
Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment