Actng Mets

My photo
KL+UPM, Silver State., Malaysia
This is like my electronic diary. I write what I feel. I write when I'm sad, angry, upset. I whine, I mourn, I curse, I cry here. If you don't like it, or you just want to know how pathetic my life is and use it against me, DON'T read.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Tears at Noon

Today, she cried after several weeks being with him. Over not so much of a big deal but she cried. She didn't even understand why.

It's not a matter of life and death, but she couldn't make him understand the importance. But she didn't expect him to yell & throw a tantrum. She thought he was going to apologise, but she was bombarded with something else.

She looked away, trying to hide tears that were running down her face. She hid her disappointment with arrogance & harshness. She doesn't want to look weak before him.

Alone in her thoughts--

She started thinking, was the decision she made correct?


No comments:

Post a Comment