Actng Mets

My photo
KL+UPM, Silver State., Malaysia
This is like my electronic diary. I write what I feel. I write when I'm sad, angry, upset. I whine, I mourn, I curse, I cry here. If you don't like it, or you just want to know how pathetic my life is and use it against me, DON'T read.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I dengan You

I tak nak menangis lagi sebab lelaki..
I cannot deal with your temper.
Maybe, cara you cintakan someone tak sama dengan cara I..
I rasa kita terlalu berbeza--

I tak boleh tahan dengan perangai you, yang selalu lukakan hati I..
It seems like you never care about how I feel..
I tried to talk n communicate with you, but somehow most of them end up in vain..

I tak tau, maybe ini dugaan Allah untuk kita sebelum berumahtangga.. Tapi at the same time, with your attitude and treatment towards me, I mula rasa tak selesa, when I have too much doubts in me about you and how are you going to be after we get married.

Will you stay the same - loving me tenderly and never fail to make me laugh? Will you not look at other woman and make them your wedded? Will you wipe my tears whenever I'm in sorrow and in need of your presence to calm me down in your arms? Will you be honest to me no matter how bad and hurtful a matter can be? Will you stay ahead as the family leader and guide our family to the right path?

I tak tahu, I tak yakin, I serba salah.. Kepala I kusut, bercelaru fikirkan tentang ni. Perkara yang paling I mintak supaya tak akan terjadi is that you berhenti menyayangi I and me too, stop loving you. Everytime I look at you when you are asleep, I sedar yang every inch of me is filled with love for you. I tak tahu you, tapi I harap the situation is the same.

I spend half of my night thinking about you - what you do, what you think, where you are, are you awake or asleep... and all sorts of worries come into my mind whenever you play M.I.A with me. For crying out loud, I hate it. Please stop doing it.

I tak nak kecewa lagi, I tak nak sedih tiap2 malam lagi.. I harap you faham keadaan I, for I have had enough of loving and losing, and the hardest part is that I have to go through the trails of memories and that they remind me of yet another failure.

I leave all to the Almighty.
As for you, you are well aware of the things that I want from you - honesty and your heart. No more.

No comments:

Post a Comment