Actng Mets

My photo
KL+UPM, Silver State., Malaysia
This is like my electronic diary. I write what I feel. I write when I'm sad, angry, upset. I whine, I mourn, I curse, I cry here. If you don't like it, or you just want to know how pathetic my life is and use it against me, DON'T read.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

The day comes again, Father's Day. Everyone's feeling it. Everybody's celebraring the day with their fathers and make the day blissful.

Except me.

When I look at my Facebook homepage and seeing all the wishes activities going on, suddenly I feel so alone. So very alone as if I don't have anybody around. As if I'm in the dark. And at this moment, I just wish that there is someone beside me who I can call Father and I could look into his eyes, hold his hands tight and say; Happy Father's Day, Baba.

No comments:

Post a Comment