Actng Mets

My photo
KL+UPM, Silver State., Malaysia
This is like my electronic diary. I write what I feel. I write when I'm sad, angry, upset. I whine, I mourn, I curse, I cry here. If you don't like it, or you just want to know how pathetic my life is and use it against me, DON'T read.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Paraíso

Perhentian Island. What a paradise.

It all started when Fae called me after his holidays in Perhentian last week. Listening to his experience there made me want to go there - enthusisatically! So I called a friend and  ask him whether him and another friend are free to come with me to Perhentian and only one of them can make it.  So the journey began from Terminal Putra at 10am on Monday morning, all the way to Kuala Terengganu. Bus riding that lasted for 7 hours! Then I took another bus from there to Kuala Besut jetty for a speed boat ride to the island. Too bad, I was late. Had to spend a night at the jetty. Damn cold!

Met a friend who lives in Setiu and hung out until approx. 4am in the morn, and we talked about things and shared music from our devices. And we were halted by a roadblock where the police officer thought my friends were smuggling me from Thai! I didn't bring my ID along, and he thought I was I Siamese gal! Haha!

The next morning, we (my friend and I) took a speed boat at 9am and boy, was it heaven to catch a sight of the picturesque island. A sigh of relief and satisfaction enveloped both me and my friend. I'v never been to an island as beautiful as this. Tioman? Yes, Tioman wasa beautiful. But this is even better! We sat on the beach, enjoying the beauty of God's creation. Masya-Allah! So beautiful!

Unfortunately, we spent only one night at the beach - Pasir Panjang a.k.a Long Beach. Felt so bad I had to leave the beautiful beach and the blue transparent water and head back to KL. As if I want to stay there and be a beach girl! Haha.

We took a bus from Kuala Besut jetty at 9am the next day and arrive KL at 6pm. Off to work at 8pm! Later at night, I was totally flat. But Perhentian, wait for me, I will coming again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment