Actng Mets

My photo
KL+UPM, Silver State., Malaysia
This is like my electronic diary. I write what I feel. I write when I'm sad, angry, upset. I whine, I mourn, I curse, I cry here. If you don't like it, or you just want to know how pathetic my life is and use it against me, DON'T read.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Living

Dah lama tak menulis. Life, macam2 yang jadi kat aku. From the best to the worst, I've got to face it. The best is that I finally get some gumption to realize that men are jerks. Though not all of them are, most of them do suck. From the intelligent ones to those uneducated and narrow-minded. I know that the way people think and speak sometimes annoy me. Especially those who don't think and assume a lot.

Sigh.

After the break-up, I get stories about me being a bad person and simply a  bitch. Where did it come from? My ex-partner. Otak aku tak dapat hadam perangai orang yang bawak mulut and tell stories (which are not true) after a break-up in order to attain others' attention and sympathy. Kononnya they are the victims. WTF? When you're done with someone, just let them go, why the hell would you keep them hanging around you for the sake of you want them to wait for you in case you can't make it with another party? It's like you are using them for your own good and their loss.

Aku tak faham. Seriously, aku tak faham. And when I got back to a used-to-be friend and apologize, not that she forgives me, she even threaten to beat me up because she thinks I stole her ex, or I made him her for me, so to speak. She had him again, then what is the purpose for her to hold grudge? In my view, she should be thankful to me that I helped her to break away from all the sorrow and pain she had when she was with him.

But she didn't see that. What a pity.

I wish she'd realise that her Love is nothing but a pathetic person.

No comments:

Post a Comment