Actng Mets

My photo
KL+UPM, Silver State., Malaysia
This is like my electronic diary. I write what I feel. I write when I'm sad, angry, upset. I whine, I mourn, I curse, I cry here. If you don't like it, or you just want to know how pathetic my life is and use it against me, DON'T read.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Man Can Change His Armour...


If u read this note,

We're not together anymore,

or i'm just not around anymore, probably...

Perhaps maybe u were browsing through my folder when u're thinking about me...

thanks for still remembering me...

don't let the memories walk away, thats what made us here now...

I'm taking my time to write these note,

So u can take ur time to read also...

A man can change his armor, but not his heart...

U are my heart now...

even sometime i'm not noticing u around...

but i always need u...



Such a f*ckin' liar. So full of shit! I wish you rot in hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment