Actng Mets

My photo
KL+UPM, Silver State., Malaysia
This is like my electronic diary. I write what I feel. I write when I'm sad, angry, upset. I whine, I mourn, I curse, I cry here. If you don't like it, or you just want to know how pathetic my life is and use it against me, DON'T read.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Someone I need. Can you be that?

I need someone who tells me he loves me. Will you tell me you love me, without having me asking?
I need someone who holds my hand whenever I feel bad. Will you hold my hand when I'm down?
I need someone to stays with me whenever I need them to. Will you be there as I always have been for you?
I need someone who remembers my likes & dislikes. Will you remember?
I need someone who keeps my heart in one piece. Will you not scatter my heart?
I need someone to correct me when I'm wrong. Will you be my guide?

You never said you love me.
You never held my hand whenever I need you to.
You never say those girls are nothing to you, because you loved me.
You never wiped my tears everytime I cry.
I don't get hugs from you when I was down.
You always did the things that I hate the most.
You loved to break my heart.
You loved to see me cry.

I don't ask for anything much, just keep my heart in one piece when I give it to you.
And if you think you understand me, you're wrong.
You may know me, but you don't understand me. Not just quite yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment