Actng Mets

My photo
KL+UPM, Silver State., Malaysia
This is like my electronic diary. I write what I feel. I write when I'm sad, angry, upset. I whine, I mourn, I curse, I cry here. If you don't like it, or you just want to know how pathetic my life is and use it against me, DON'T read.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

'Friend'.

Poor you. Seriously, I pity you.

I know, you're still angry about the things that happened before. You thought it was me, you still think it's me who ruined your relationship. I tried to talk, explain, come clear about what happened, but you still point the fault at me.

I felt bad. I did. I still do. Because I lose you as a friend. Really, I hate losing a friend in a bad way, in a situation where both of us can't find closure between us. But you refused.

Twice. I push away my ego, my conscience to find truce between us. But both times, I failed.

Hate it.

But to really give a thought about it, at first yes, it was partly my fault. Do you know why he left you? It wasn't really me, the reason he left you. It was you. A man can never take it when his partner cheat on him. Let alone you, you were his fiancee, his wife-to-be. You didn't just flirt with other men, you slept with some. Of course he couldn't take it, you crushed his ego as a man. Not because of me. I accepted him to be with me when I know he was with you. We hooked up about a month after the night he dumped you. I know, it wasn't a right thing to do, being together with a friend's ex.

But, but.. he returned to you. He left me, and he returned to you. I knew why he withdrew from our relationship before, I still remember you were in Bali that time. We broke up and he tried to get you back.

Our friends told me that he treated you like a princess, did everything for you. As if he was not the same person he used to be.

Again, you made the mistake that makes you lose him once again. You told him not to bug you anymore, leave you alone and that you didn't want him anymore. How's that me as someone to be blamed? I think, if you treated him well, give him another chance, you guys would've make one happy couple. But no, you had to avenge your broken heart. So you cheated on him with some smart-ass white fag, took his money and screw the white guy in London when before that you were screwing him. Where's your dignity as a woman?

And still, you blame me. No. Hell no! I wasn't in the picture when all the cheating-with-a-Brit happened. You crushed him, both as your partner and as a man. Again! Don't you ever think about how he felt the first time he found out you cheated on him? And after that, when he tried to make amends to you, you cheat on him again? As a person, if I were in his shoes, I would've throw a cheap girl away from me and look for a decent one for me to love.

This is what I feel, after almost two years holding back guilt, feeling that I stole him from you. But being you, the person I used to know well, you will never stop blaming me. God knows until when.

I just want some truce between us. We don't have to be friends like before, if you don't want to. I'm OK with that. I don't really need a friend like you, who'll just be with me when I'm happy, and disappear when I'm in trouble. Thanks, but no thanks. I have better friends.

Truce. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment