Actng Mets

My photo
KL+UPM, Silver State., Malaysia
This is like my electronic diary. I write what I feel. I write when I'm sad, angry, upset. I whine, I mourn, I curse, I cry here. If you don't like it, or you just want to know how pathetic my life is and use it against me, DON'T read.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Promise

Ready.

Are all we ready, prepared?
A journey, some called this -
Agree had I with - a journey life indeed
Facing the inevitable - inescapable

Certain moment where
The very last grain in
Hourglass falls
Breaths away does it take- leaving

Corpses lying..

A certainty us search for of what
Lies ahead - eternity.

Afford, are we of flames?
Of tortures along thus hellfire itself
Do we bear?

O sweet Paradise. How
To live in the
Wonderful allowed - are we even to see?
How then -

In God’s eyes, the life lived we?
Resentful?
Obey?
Worst?

Awaits..
Promise from The Mighty for
All living.

No comments:

Post a Comment